Using applications (AEN 4.1.0)¶
The applications in your project make it easy for you to interact with your files and data, manage your project’s resources and to customize your Anaconda Enterprise Notebooks experience.
To use your applications, log onto AE Notebooks and select the project you want to work on, or create a new project and open it.
After you’ve opened your project, you will see the following icons:
Click any of the below links to go to the user guide for that application.
- Workbench File viewer and manager, including permissions
- Viewer View-only of notebooks and other text files
- JupyterLab Alpha preview of the next generation notebook
- Terminal Basic bash shell terminal
- Notebook Jupyter Notebooks with extensions
- Compute Resource Config Project info, view and manage apps.
TIP: Each application opens in a new browser tab. You can run multiple applications at the same time in your project.