User guide (AEN 4.2.0)#
AEN’s browser-based management of private packages, notebooks, and environments allows data science team members to:
- Create, share and manage private notebooks.
- Control notebook revisions.
- Compare and identify differences across notebook versions.
- Search notebooks for keywords and packages.
- Use enhanced collaborative notebook features including revision control and locking.
- Access on-premises and/or cloud-based collaborative notebook servers.
- Utilize multiple language kernels like Python and R language in the same notebook.
- Create new notebook environments on the fly without leaving the notebook or entering commands in a prompt.
- Publish results to business stakeholders as interactive visualizations and presentations.
To quickly get up and running with AEN, see Getting started.
Download the Cheat sheet for easy reference.