Admin and install guide (AER 2.27)¶
This guide is for administrators and installers of Anaconda Repository.
What’s new in 2.27?¶
The Anaconda Repository 2.27 release is available to all Anaconda Repository customers as of February 15, 2017.
Administrators can update to the new Anaconda Repository release as described in the section Update Anaconda Repository.
Please contact your enterprise support representative if you have any questions or problems regarding the release.
Highlights of the update¶
- Added generation of custom Hortonworks/Ambari management packs.
- License and license URL added to packages API.
- Email confirmation code updated to more secure and flexible hash.
- Added option to allow multiple users with same email.
- Added Admin options to remove an account, change storage size, or change plan to free unlimited.
- Package versions on installers and parcels are now optional.
- A configuration file can now be specified with the environment variable ANACONDA_SERVER_CONFIG.
- Other non-customer facing bug fixes.
For full details see Anaconda repository changelog.