Admin and install guide (AER 2.29)¶
This guide is for administrators and installers of Anaconda Repository.
What’s new in 2.29?¶
The Anaconda Repository 2.29 release is available to all Anaconda Repository customers as of April 19, 2017.
Administrators can update to the new Anaconda Repository release as described in the section Update Anaconda Repository.
Please contact your enterprise support representative if you have any questions or problems regarding the release.
Highlights of the update¶
- Integrated Anaconda Projects into Anaconda Repository.
- Made account list sortable by package count.
- Added web interface for organizations to change usage plan.
- Enabled numeric installer names.
- Other non-customer facing bug fixes.
For full details see Anaconda repository changelog.