Admin and install guide (AER 2.30)¶
This guide is for administrators and installers of Anaconda Repository.
What’s new in 2.30?¶
The Anaconda Repository 2.30.3 release is available to all Anaconda Repository customers as of June 6, 2017.
Administrators can update to the new Anaconda Repository release as described in the section Update Anaconda Repository.
Please contact your enterprise support representative if you have any questions or problems regarding the release.
Highlights of the update¶
- Added kapsel creation/removal/new revision to feeds.
- Added “anaconda-server-orphan-check” tool to find and fix orphan files and packages.
- Added “LOCK_DOWN” option so only logged in users can see public pages other than the welcome page and login page.
- Increased request timeout default to 120 seconds.
- Updated mirror configuration examples.
- Added EULA to the installer.
- Connected “Contact Us” form to Continuum Analytics support.
- Added option to mirror repository to an organization account as well as to an individual user account.
- Security, encryption, and password improvements.
- Improved performance, error messages and unicode handling.
- Other non-customer facing bug fixes.
For full details see Anaconda repository changelog.