Working with packages#
All files uploaded to Anaconda Enterprise 4 Repository are stored in packages. Each Repository package is visible at its own unique URL based on the name of the user who owns the package and the name of the package. You can create a Repository package and then upload files into it.
Each user and organization has their own location called a Namespace where they may host packages.
A Label is part of the URLs for Repository
where conda looks for packages. Each file within a package may be
tagged with one or more labels, or not tagged at all to accept
the default label of
main. Labels are searched only if you
specify a label.
- Using package managers
- Using cross-platform “noarch” packages
- Uploading a package
- Controlling access to packages
- Downloading and installing a package
- Transferring a package to a new owner
- Adding and removing collaborators
- Removing a previous version of a package
- Copying a package
- Deleting files from a package
- Deleting a package
Also see the tutorial Using labels in the development cycle.